69th Republic Day 2018 Wishes, Quotes, Poems & Thoughts: Let’s join the Republic day moments and have some time to enjoy and remember that great effort made by our freedom fighters. A day joined all Indians together. Though many are so busy with their job and personal life and we are unable to find Republic Day Wishes. We care for you, we have come up with our great collection of republic day quotes for which you can share with your loved ones easily. And you can give a great reminder on this beautiful day to your colleagues, friends, family, dear ones etc.
We have brought you the Republic Day Quotes, Republic Day Wishes and much more about republic day, which you can post on WhatsApp, Facebook. Make sure, you share the Republic Day Images Whatsapp, with all your colleagues and family, because they could be waiting for your message. Share the great moments on Facebook Republic Day Status. We are been celebrating the republic day since 1950, this year we are having 69th republic day. In all over India, many people took their interest in Republic day and shared their joy enjoying in their own good manner.
- “Citizenship consists in the service of the country.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
- “But the Republic has its rules and it must not tolerate any abuse of them.” – Jean-Pierre Raffarin
- “In a republic, this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- We have brought you the Republic Day Quotes, Republic Day Thoughts, Republic Day Poems, which have been extracted from the various sources.
- There are some parts of the world that, once visited, get into your heart and won’t go. For me, India is such a place!
- Even if I died in the service of the nation, I would be proud of it. Every drop of my blood… will contribute to the growth of this nation and make it strong and dynamic. — Indira Gandhi, first woman Prime Minister of India.
Where the mind is without fear
and the head is held high;
Where knowledge is free;
Where the world has not been
broken up into fragments by
narrow domestic walls;
Where words come out from
The depth of truth;
Where tireless striving stretches
it’s arms towards perfection;
Where the clear stream of reason
has not lost its way into the dreary
desert sand of dead habit;
Where the mind is lead forward by thee
into ever-widening thought.